Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Clean Tumbled Marble Shower Do I Need To Strip Tumbled Marble Before RESEALING?

Do I need to strip tumbled marble before RESEALING? - how to clean tumbled marble shower

I have a collapsed marble shower is surrounded, that about 5 years. It is beginning to look "white" in some areas. I have all the traditional cleaners and looks great when wet, but will "know" when it dries.

HMK I sealed the stone, but before the seal, it is something Stripping, what I have to? If so, what? Otherwise, agreement by agreement only clean, dry and apply only for 1 or 2 coats of sealer and solve the problem is?

Thanks

1 comment:

Jeff with a J said...

You must use a pH-neutral cleaner before sealing.

Tumbled Stones Marble is very sensitive to scratches caused by acids in soaps, cleaning, etc. The only work of neutral pH.

If the problem persists, you can not solve the problem yourself, if you know how "of sand and beige" marble. Dampers and special skills are necessary if you have some seriously scratched and opaque marble.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Shower card scsi. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree